PDA

View Full Version : leopards are awesome!

leopardlover34
11-24-2018, 02:53 AM
don't you think they're awesome? i do think that theyre underrated especially when compared to other big cats such as lions or jaguars, but i think theyre each in their own league for coolness. did you know that panthera pardus, is the 2nd best tree climber out of all big cats with the clouded leopard (neofelis nebulosa) leading? theyre also the biggest cats to be able to stay near the very top of trees for a very long period of time unlike jaguars. they also carry food up there to protect it from scavengers!

Wrax
11-24-2018, 06:43 PM
Well, you have definitely done your research leopardlover34! :) How long have you been interested in leopards?

Although Leopard's aren't an animal I particularly know too much about, I do agree they are pretty awesome. I've always liked to see the pictures of them balanced perfectly on tree branches, high up off the ground! A very cool sight to see!

ryanolivas
12-17-2018, 09:09 PM
I too definitely will agree that leopards are pretty cool and underrated. Would love to hear more about leopards from you leopardlover34 :)