PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for my absence

Frolicking Ferrets
10-03-2017, 01:50 AM
Hi guys, sorry for my absence, not been here to do my role as mod on the forum. Now that I've got college sorted and moved to a different campus, you will probably see me more on the forum

LPC
10-03-2017, 03:53 AM
"Hi guys...."?! You've spent too much time on American forums (like me, LOL!)

Good to see you back, FF! We missed your valuable contributions whilst you were busy.

So what are you studying now? Oh, and what happened to dear Bandit (you put RIP in your signature)?

Frolicking Ferrets
10-03-2017, 07:47 AM
I'm only on this forum and a British forum 0_0.....

I'm studying iMedia which is within media studies soi get to spend a lot of time in IT rooms. And she just dropped dead unexpectedly :/
Though I need to change my signature again because had a few more fuzzbutts

Frolicking Ferrets
03-01-2018, 02:21 PM
Well, finally got my iPad back so I can actually be on this forum again yay :D
For some reason it doesn't allow me to login via my phone or laptop but oh well I'm back

LPC
03-01-2018, 02:47 PM
Good to see you again, FF! We missed your posts. Please update all your exciting news about your ferrets.

Regarding login, there are different versions of the forum for mobiles/small pads compared to the standard computer and laptop. The content is the same, though.

Frolicking Ferrets
03-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Not much has happened with the ferrets other than I've confirmed which ferrets I'm breeding this year, Fergie has been rehomed because she was picking on one of the others and they were there before her. And someone wants to adopt Margo as they have an older male and their younger ferrets are too boisterous for him so she wants to get him a friend of a similar age