PDA

View Full Version : A friendly Suggestion to the dog owners

NX3
08-16-2017, 07:17 AM
Hello,
How are you all?

I am new here, and this is to let everybody know about a thing that been very useful for me and my friend Zoe a beautiful Rott, I have used a product which helps me alot to maintain his Diabetes along the course. I have been using this pet glucosemeter AlphaTrak Meter from Zoetis. It helps me alot and it is easy to use. Visit their website https://www.zoetisus.com/products/dogs/alphatrakmeter/alphatrak-home.aspx.

Thank You

LPC
08-17-2017, 02:38 AM
Welcome to the forum. Normally, posting a commercial link on a first post would get you banned for spam, but exceptionally I have:

moved your thread to AF Marketplace, as your thread is clearly pushing a commercial product, albeit not as its producer;
removed your duplicate thread on another part of the forum (normally this would lead to immediate banning, too).

The only reason that I have done this is because the product is unusual and might interest members and visitors. However, please do not repeat any more commercial links, or it will lead to an immediate ban without warning. Thank you for kind understanding. I hope that you will join in other forms discussions on other topics.

NX3
08-17-2017, 03:11 AM
Welcome to the forum. Normally, posting a commercial link on a first post would get you banned for spam, but exceptionally I have:

moved your thread to AF Marketplace, as your thread is clearly pushing a commercial product, albeit not as its producer;
removed your duplicate thread on another part of the forum (normally this would lead to immediate banning, too).

The only reason that I have done this is because the product is unusual and might interest members and visitors. However, please do not repeat any more commercial links, or it will lead to an immediate ban without warning. Thank you for kind understanding. I hope that you will join in other forms discussions on other topics.

Hello,
First, Thanks alot for your act of kindness.
Second, will try to act accordingly from now on.

Thank You again.