PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for Zoo Tycoon 1 and Mall Tycoon 1 mods

PollyPocketFan78
03-22-2017, 05:30 PM
I'm a big fan of both PC Zoo Tycoon games and I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to make mods for Zoo Tycoon 1 and 2. I have found this other forum site called the Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory right here: www(dot)ztcdd.org/DD/ but there are some animals that I'd like that aren't on that forum like African Savanna Hare, Russian Desman, Yellow-Throated Marten, Chinese Ferret Badger, Great Gray Owl, and Porcupine Fish. I'm also looking for mods for Mall Tycoon 1 also for the PC but unlike Zoo Tycoon 1 that I could find mods (just not for those species) I have found absolutely nowhere where I could find Mall Tycoon 1 Mods. Just tell me if you can find someone who knows how to make mods for both games and I'll be happy when I can get those five animal mods and possibly Mall Tycoon 1 Mods. My favorite idea for a Mall Tycoon 1 mods stores would be a Wal-Mart, Target, Sears, Disney Store, Hallmark, A Christmas Store, and a Steven Universe store.

Frolicking Ferrets
03-23-2017, 05:37 AM
Hello PollyPocketFan78, I have no idea, I suggest asking on a gaming forum about the mods for that game.