PDA

View Full Version : Vegan dog food

AnimalLover123456
02-29-2016, 06:56 AM
I had recently came across a site that sells vegan dogfood i've been using it now for the past month and a half and would have to say that my dog is healthier then he was before plus is skin coat is more cleaner and natural now im not trying to push you or your pet to go vegan just trying to giver my experince and opinion on it,cause i honestly do care about your and all animals well being,if anyone is interested in it here is the link to their website where they have testimonials and info all about their products they even have breath bones if your dog has bad breath all the time.They also have a subcription where if you subcribe you save 5% and they will deliver it to your house on a weekly basis or whatever you choose.Now at the end of the day you can feed your pet whatever you want this is just advice.Thank you everyone and hope you and your pet have an awsome day.

www.v-dog.com

LPC
02-29-2016, 07:19 AM
That's a fascinating link, with good information. Thanks for starting the thread.

lalawoof
07-06-2016, 02:24 AM
Thanks for taking the time to share this great vegan dog food, it's really good to give your dog something that you know is better.

Frolicking Ferrets
06-19-2017, 03:27 AM
Honestly, I don't agree with vegan dog foods, dogs are designed to eat meat not plant matter. That's why I feed mine a raw diet.

Lurcher
07-18-2017, 04:58 AM
I'd agree with that, and the first post sounds like a spam post to me, but maybe that's my cynical mind!

LPC
07-18-2017, 05:58 AM
.....and the first post sounds like a spam post to me, but maybe that's my cynical mind!

No, that is not fair, Jason. This member introduced himself properly on the forum, has joined some discussions and has posted some photos of his dog. If you look at his posts, you will see what I mean.

We are fairly tough on spam on this forum and indeed we have had none for quite a while, because the spammers know that their posts will not appear (software prevention) or will be deleted immediately.

I don't blame you for being cynical. Spam is a problem on many forums. But this member does not deserve to be accused in this way. He lives in Canada and the company he mentions is in the USA. You see, we admins do our homework....!

But good to see you back on the forum again, Jason!

Lurcher
07-18-2017, 08:01 AM
In that case please accept my apologies everyone.

LPC
07-18-2017, 12:17 PM
No problem, esteemed Jason. The OP hasn't been back to forum for a while so probably hasn't seen these posts.

It is always good to see your posts on this forum.

Paw Campus
07-19-2017, 03:51 AM
oh really.Just now I came to know about vegan food for dogs.Nice link