PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Aleshia
01-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Wow the reptile section is pretty small lol Oh well I will help it grow a bit!

Introducing my corn snake, Eve. She is just over a year old and 3 feet long, she's an Amel/Albino and doing great!

She's so friendly and loves attention! She goes with me to many places including pet stores, schools, nursing homes, and my work places

LPC
01-01-2016, 03:34 PM
Yes, you are right. The reptile section on this forum is quite small. If anyone else comes seeking advice, we'll know who to ask....!

Aleshia
01-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Lol Well I've owned several reptiles in my lifetime including snakes, bearded dragons, geckos, and various other lizards. Even a turtle at one point in time so I'm happy to share my knowledge with everyone

knightofalbion
01-02-2016, 07:52 AM
What a beautiful snake. Shame that snakes suffer from such a bad press! They are magical creatures when people stop to look ... Mind you, you could say that about most things.

Aleshia
01-02-2016, 12:53 PM
What a beautiful snake. Shame that snakes suffer from such a bad press! They are magical creatures when people stop to look ... Mind you, you could say that about most things.

My thoughts exactly! The first thing most people ask when they meet my snake is "Does she bite" my reply is "Only if you hurt her". Like any animal the only time a snake will bite is if they are afraid or hurt, treat them kindly and they are very very friendly