PDA

View Full Version : Who is the king of beats in a fight ?

SmartBrain
09-02-2015, 07:16 AM
Who do you think win in a fight : fully grown male lion , fully grown male tiger , fully grown male bear !
I am goning with Lion beacuse i searcha bout that very much and i laern that they are best warriors !
Look at some topic to inspire from them !

https://www.google.r...moLL1LSOTdp-eUg
In both Lion was winner and i am agree but you ?

LPC
09-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Welcome to the forum. I'm afraid that the link you have given does not work. Please put in the correct web page.

Kindly pass to the introductions section of the forum to say hello to members and tell us something about yourself and your pets.

SmartBrain
09-02-2015, 11:39 AM
I'm sorry becuase the link dosen't work , i don't konw why...

After i tell about myself can we talk about my question right there :rolleyes:.

LPC
09-03-2015, 04:11 AM
SmartBrain, in your first post you put the same link in twice. I removed the second (identical) link - and you put it back again! Do not do this. Duplicate links in one post are regarded as spam and could lead to your being banned.

SmartBrain
09-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Oh , i'm very sorry .

But why nobody respond to this question ?:confused:

LPC
09-04-2015, 03:05 AM
Probably because the link you gave doesn't work....and your question merely asks people to speculate on a hypothetical fight between animals.

I repeat my invitation to you, to go to the introductions section first and tell us about yourself and any pets you may have. You will be more likely to get responses that way. This forum is for positive discussion about animals: their habits, health, welfare, environment, interaction with humans, etc. If you look at the list of topics on the home page, that will give you an idea.

Lurcher
09-09-2015, 08:24 AM
I am the king of the beats when I hear that music, just can't get me off the dancefloor :D