PDA

View Full Version : Raising awareness about proper pet care :)

edumal
06-13-2015, 06:25 AM
Hi everyone, I am working with friends on a project to help improve lives and lower the abandonment rate of dogs. It's called Edumal (EDUcating our aniMALs) and was inspired by the rescue dog Magu. Can you help us with our information collecting? We have a short 7 question survey. You will receive a 20% voucher for online dog training through our project website, EduMal.tv
Every little bit counts!

Survey title: Dog Training to Improve the Lives of Dogs

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7ZLMJS5

Thank you for your help!
Woof! Woof!

LPC
06-13-2015, 07:52 AM
Welcome to the forum. I filled in your questionnaire.

edumal
06-16-2015, 12:40 PM
Thank you for your help! It is much appreciated!

Lurcher
06-22-2015, 08:01 AM
Good luck, I have filled in the survey too :)

edumal
06-22-2015, 05:01 PM
You are being extremely helpful! Thank you for your that and for the support! :)

Chantilace
01-19-2016, 01:30 PM
I am so delighted to see others join in to raise awareness *conscious* acts of love for animals. Thank you for your hard work. I am definitely all about that very notion of increasing canine welfare through proper parent education. Being a dog trainer myself, you see all kinds of owners that have no idea what they are doing (bless their hearts). In today's society, we are seeing a out pour of animal companionship and wondering; has anyone done research about social media (invert society) correlating with the increase of animal companionship?

It does speak loudly. As we move towards a community that connects via computer and our interactions are less face to face, the need for animals is surely not a coincidence!