PDA

View Full Version : Survey - Idea for a new Mobile App

Raymonddlc
02-23-2015, 02:47 AM
Hi!

A short introduction :) :
I'm currently doing an internship at a company that develops Mobile Apps for agricultural and veterinarian companies. At this point in my internship I'm doing research to the target audience and collecting information about the target audience and how they think about the new Mobile App I am working on.

The survey:
I don't want to say too much about the survey beforehand, because it might influence your answers :) But the target audience I'm trying to reach are American pet owners, which is a pretty large group :). The instructions are listed in the survey and you can fill it out in 10 to 15 minutes.

You can find the survey here:
http://goo.gl/forms/1xKVULvm8i

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

LPC
02-23-2015, 03:53 AM
Firstly, welcome to the forum! I nearly banned you, as you posted an identical thread in the same section of this forum, and then also posted a duplicate post in that duplicate thread! However, I don't think that you are a spammer, merely not familiar with forum rules. So please note for the future that duplicate threads and posts are contrary to forum rules.

In addition, links are not normally allowed until the member has made a reasonable number of posts, but I have made an exception in your case. Please come back and let us know the results of your survey. Best of luck with it. Unfortunately I can't fill it in, as I don't live in the USA.

Raymonddlc
02-24-2015, 01:42 AM
Firstly, welcome to the forum! I nearly banned you, as you posted an identical thread in the same section of this forum, and then also posted a duplicate post in that duplicate thread! However, I don't think that you are a spammer, merely not familiar with forum rules. So please note for the future that duplicate threads and posts are contrary to forum rules.

In addition, links are not normally allowed until the member has made a reasonable number of posts, but I have made an exception in your case. Please come back and let us know the reslts of your survey. Best of luck with it. Unfortunately I can't fill it in, as I don't live in the USA.

Thanks! I don't blame you :) I think I might have posted it a couple of times because I didn't see it appear in the list. I Didn't read that it needed to be approved until the 3rd time i think. Sorry for that spam. I Indeed are not a spammer and might be a bit hasty with posting, since I'm trying to reach a lot of people. I'm doing this research for my thesis. Again, thanks for giving me a chance :) and the results will be published when enough responses are collected :)

You can always fill it out as well if you'd like to do so. I've added the question whether you are an American or not. I'd like to get as much responses from Americans as possible, but you're answers might give new insights as well, which might be relevant elsewhere in the project :).

TO EVERY AMERICAN:
At some point in the project, I will have some prototypes ready to be tested. This will be in maybe 1-2 months. If you are interested in trying out the App and give some feedback by then. Leave a message here

knightofalbion
02-24-2015, 09:30 AM
A very warm welcome to the forum.

Good luck with the app!

There's an 'app' for everything these days! However, I think I'm the only person in the Western world who doesn't have - or want - a mobile phone!

Micheal
05-24-2015, 11:12 AM
Aha! All the best.. Here is a plus vote.