PDA

View Full Version : Public perception of the husbandry of captive reptiles dissertation questionnaire

Stephi93
01-09-2015, 10:00 AM
Hi, my name is Stephanie Davies. I am currently undertaking BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour and Welfare at Hartpury College (UWE). For my dissertation, I'm looking at the public perception of the husbandry of captive reptiles, and I need the participation of both reptile owners, and non - reptile owners. I would be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete it for me. It would be a great help. Many thanks :).
Here's the link to the questionnaire:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HZ36KB8

LPC
01-09-2015, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the forum! I have never kept reptiles and on looking at some the questions in your questionnaire I don't think I would know how to answer! However, I'm sure that some members and guest visitors may well be qualified to reply to your questionnaire.

Normally, new members are not allowed to put in direct html links, but as you are conducting serious research into reptiles I have made an exception and approved your link. Please note that only one thread is allowed on the same topic.

Please do let us know later how the research went. I wish you success in your studies.