PDA

View Full Version : Some clever guinea pig names

richguinea
11-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Hello animal forum! Where are all the guinea pig owners? I have a little abyssinian guinea pig named Ziko and am getting a Silkie soon. Instead of traditional names, i'd like to use something creative like these names (http://www.guineapighub.com/guinea-pig-names.html). So, do guinea pig owners have some great names they can share with me to give me inspiration for naming mine? thanks!:p

David
11-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Yep, there are some pretty cute names there. I went ahead and approved your post with it's link. Normally we make you wait a while before allowing any links. but this was cute. Welcome to Animal Forum!

richguinea
11-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Yep, there are some pretty cute names there. I went ahead and approved your post with it's link. Normally we make you wait a while before allowing any links. but this was cute. Welcome to Animal Forum!

Thanks for the welcome David. Yeah aren't they? I really want to name mine "Einstein" but i feel like its been overused.

LPC
11-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Welcome to the forum! Please pass by the introductions section to say hello to members and tell us a little about yourself and your pets.

Regarding your first post #1, members interested will find the link by hovering over the words "like these names". I couldn't see the link at first!

Toni
04-30-2015, 10:21 PM
How about Guinevere for a Guinea Pig? :P