PDA

View Full Version : Friends! Can you help to fill a survey about ethics in pet food ingredient labeling?

maomao
08-12-2014, 04:01 AM
Dear friends!!

I am a student in Edinburgh University, and I am doing my research about ethics in pet food ingredient labeling.

Could you help me to fill a survey for me?

The survey link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/IEPFIL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

LPC
08-12-2014, 06:50 AM
Welcome to the forum. Please note that multiple identical threads are contrary to forum rules. I have had to spend a lot of time deleting all the identical threads (over 18 of them!). I would have immediately banned you, but as you are a newcomer and may not understand normal behaviour on forums I have given you a permanent infraction instead. Kindly observe forum rules in future. Otherwise, I will have no choice but to ban you.

I wish you well with your researches. Normally, a link is not allowed in a first post, but I have made an exception in your case.

maomao
08-12-2014, 07:14 AM
Welcome to the forum. Please note that multiple identical threads are contrary to forum rules. I have had to spend a lot of time deleting all the identical threads (over 18 of them!). I would have immediately banned you, but as you are a newcomer and may not understand normal behaviour on forums I have given you a permanent infraction instead. Kindly observe forum rules in future. Otherwise, I will have no choice but to ban you.

I wish you well with your researches. Normally, a link is not allowed in a first post, but I have made an exception in your case.

So sorry about that! It's just I want to collect data too much, so ignored the rules of forum. But thank you for your reminding, I will notice it next time.

maomao
08-13-2014, 06:59 AM
Thanks to the friends who took my survey! I really appreciate it!
This survey is not finished yet, welcome more pet owners and pet lovers to take part in it! It really help me a lot!
Thanks!:smile::smile: