PDA

View Full Version : kind request: Participants for study

O&P
06-13-2014, 11:57 AM
Hello All,

Hope you are all well and enjoying the weather
I am conducting a study exploring Pet (cat and/or dog) Ownership and Well-being.
For further details and to take part in this study please click on the link below to take part.

https://westminsterpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4UPCpWJpg4YtAUZ

Your input would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
O&P

LPC
06-13-2014, 02:39 PM
Best wishes for the survey. I have approved it for this section of the forum, but have deleted your duplicate threads on the dog and cat sections, also a duplicate thread on this section. Please avoid posting duplicate threads in future!

O&P
06-14-2014, 07:08 AM
Best wishes for the survey. I have approved it for this section of the forum, but have deleted your duplicate threads on the dog and cat sections, also a duplicate thread on this section. Please avoid posting duplicate threads in future!

Hello,
Can you let me know if you received my message and query.
thank you,
O&P

David
06-14-2014, 02:27 PM
Yes it is now live for all. And as LPC has stated it does not have to be plastered all over the place, it appears as spam when doing multiple posts on the same thing. Which subjects the post and the user to our strict anti-spamming methods. You have been given grace since the survey seems legitimate.

On a brighter note - WELCOME to ANIMAL FORUM!. O&P....

I plan to take the survey sometime in the near future when I can find some time to do it.

David

LPC
06-15-2014, 03:37 AM
Same for me. I started but it took too long so I will return to it later.

LPC
06-17-2014, 04:15 PM
I have completed the survey. However, restricting it to dogs and cats only seems a pity. What about all the caretakers of other pets - birds (especially parrots and budgies), reptiles, rodents, etc?

O&P
06-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Thank you for participating.
The reason for limiting the study to only two types of pets is because cats and dogs are the most commonly owned pets in the UK.
Much appreciated.

Kindest Regards,
O&P.