PDA

View Full Version : Orange kitty with big eyes!

BuckarooAnimals012
03-26-2014, 06:10 PM
I think orange cats are the most beautiful!

David
03-27-2014, 01:33 PM
Here is one of my favorite Orange cats. She passed away Feb 2013, All we have left is her friend Noel.
A website of mine that I dedicated to her.
http://purrrfectpets.com/peaches.htm

BuckarooAnimals012
03-27-2014, 03:09 PM
What a beautiful long-haired cat! I'm sure Noel misses her.

LPC
03-30-2014, 02:39 PM
Yes, a lovely page, David. I hope one day you will add details about how she used up some of her 9 lives (as you mentioned)!

David
03-31-2014, 08:13 PM
Here is one - While we were out of town for a few weeks we had a neighbor come over every few days to load up the feeder and check the water. We had about 4 outdoor cats at the time, we live on two rural acres. Peaches was about 6 years old at the time. We also had put our house up for sale for a 6 month period. It did not sell during that 6 months. But once when the Realtor was showing the place he had shown the prospective buyers the back office. I have 4 buildings on our property here in Mimbres, NM..... Unbeknownst to the Realtor Peaches and our neighbor Peaches had slipped into the back office while the door was opened and he did not check the office when he locked the door as they left. Peaches was in there for two full weeks with no water of food. When we came back home for a few days I was gathering all the cats up and saw that Peaches was not around. I went to the back office with my younger daughter and could hear her meowing her head off! When I opened up the door she ran out and my daughter picked her up as she came out. She screamed and then dropped her because it scared her so much that she was so light. I bet she weighed way under a pound. Two weeks no water and no food. All the Blinds were tore up in the office from her trying to find a way out. There was a 1 gallon water jug that had teeth marks all over it. She knew there was water in there. Some dried food packages she tried to rip open. First thing I gave her was only tuna water from the can.. and then water.. not too much at first.... and then the next day a little tuna, slowly building her strength up. We were living in Ruidoso, NM at the time so when we went back there we took her back with us and it took about two months to put weight back on her. That is when she became a house cat. She would still go into any open door! but she was a voracious eater from then on.

Thanks LPC! Now I can cut and paste this story into my website in a few days!

knightofalbion
04-01-2014, 09:16 AM
I think orange cats are the most beautiful!

What a beautiful little cat!