PDA

View Full Version : Kota with her new chasing toy

davidscott
04-25-2013, 05:52 AM
Kota is looking pretty happy with her new interactive dog toy called Go-Go Dog Pals...168

LPC
04-28-2013, 01:50 AM
Nice looking dog! Not sure about the toy...

davidscott
04-29-2013, 05:13 AM
Nice looking dog! Not sure about the toy...
It's a remote-controlled chasing toy for dogs..!

LPC
04-29-2013, 11:57 AM
Have you got a video of your dog playing with it? My dog was happy playing with mineral water bottles!

davidscott
05-01-2013, 03:27 AM
Have you got a video of your dog playing with it? My dog was happy playing with mineral water bottles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5qD8QBnY78

davidscott
05-03-2013, 04:05 AM
I have posted the video of Kota chasing her new Go-Go Dog Pal, but the video went to approval. Hope it will approve soon.

LPC
05-03-2013, 04:34 AM
I hope so, too. The previous owner allowed the forum to be over-run with spammers. I wrote to her several times, but merely got a reply that she wasn't concerned and was selling the site. Fortunately, the new owners are preventing spammers and seem to care genuinely about animals.

davidscott
05-06-2013, 03:54 AM
I hope so, too. The previous owner allowed the forum to be over-run with spammers. I wrote to her several times, but merely got a reply that she wasn't concerned and was selling the site. Fortunately, the new owners are preventing spammers and seem to care genuinely about animals.
That's fine, but taking so much time for approval is not good.

LPC
05-06-2013, 05:48 AM
I haven't seen the owners on here for quite a while - but David the moderator appears regularly. I'm the moderator of a different animal forum and log in several times a day!

davidscott
05-09-2013, 05:07 AM
Meanwhile checkout some more pics...171

David
05-10-2013, 10:24 AM
Hello DavidScott... please pm me if you have any posts that need to be approved. Sorry for the delay, I have been very busy with work these days and all five of us owners have been dealing with life's issues in general. The spammers hit every day and it takes about 1/2 hour of my time to daily clean them all off. I try and visit here everyday but lately have been skipping a day or so due to a work overload lately.

LPC thanks for the emails on the spam you catch! I do miss them once in a while.... You should be glad you don't see all the moderated spam I have to rid the system of everyday.

And finally... Kota is a great looking dog there!!!

davidscott
05-13-2013, 01:43 AM
Hello DavidScott... please pm me if you have any posts that need to be approved. Sorry for the delay, I have been very busy with work these days and all five of us owners have been dealing with life's issues in general. The spammers hit every day and it takes about 1/2 hour of my time to daily clean them all off. I try and visit here everyday but lately have been skipping a day or so due to a work overload lately.

LPC thanks for the emails on the spam you catch! I do miss them once in a while.... You should be glad you don't see all the moderated spam I have to rid the system of everyday.

And finally... Kota is a great looking dog there!!!
Thanks for your consideration!!!

LPC
05-14-2013, 04:03 AM
Clearly a well loved dog, having good fun in the park with her toy. She didn't try to bite it, I see!....

davidscott
05-21-2013, 01:25 AM
Clearly a well loved dog, having good fun in the park with her toy. She didn't try to bite it, I see!....
She tried to bite it at first meet, but she failed due to toy's sturdy chassis. Now she is having great fun.

abbigailsmith
06-01-2013, 04:00 AM
Your girl is pretty beautiful. That go-go dog pal toy seems interesting!!

dustin_swearengin
06-24-2014, 10:58 PM
I heard this Go-Go Dog Pal remote controlled toy with my friend and he shows me this toy. Anyway, I think your dog really likes her new toy.

Kate Cruz
09-09-2015, 06:17 AM
This toy is much more fun for owners when controlling it :D I should get it for my dog and me