PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Looking for a Dog Lover

joseph089
07-19-2004, 08:21 PM
Actually this is not about adoption.
I live in Ann Arbor in Michigan.
I have two dogs (one german shepherd, and one little miniature dachshund). I am moving to London, England this end of august, and my dogs are coming later (november 3rd) because of the UK's pet policy. So I am really desperate. All my friends have cats, and they can't let my dogs stay in their home for two months.
I asked pet sitter, and it costs $2000 for two months.. my parents live in south carolina, but they are traveling at that time.

I don't know where I can ask..I wish my dogs can come with me together at the same time.

well..I am just looking for any Dog Lover who can take care of my dogs for just two months from August 25th until november 3rd with love.. I will pay $300 with enough dog food for two months.
If you think you want to do this for me, I really appreciate it. Please let me know via michigangraphics@hotmail.com

Thank you.

kerryclair
07-21-2004, 10:32 PM
Contact your local shelters. Sometimes for a fee they are willing to board a dog at a cheap rate or find a no kill animal shelter to help. You can also contact a group like the Best Friends Animal Shelter or Pets Alive and ask them to take the dogs for you temporarily. Please let us know what is happening!