PDA

View Full Version : horses

buddybudbud
01-23-2013, 07:38 PM
hello in new to animal forum , i have a qh and all i do is trail ride, joesph is his name hes a bay one white sock and a blaze, about 14 yrs and 14-1 hands.

Toni
01-24-2013, 12:27 AM
I love trail riding!

Got some pictures of Joseph? :)

David
01-24-2013, 02:46 PM
My wife and I owned horses for about three or four years. I found out that I was just not that compatible with riding the horses. They were sort of green broke and I cold never find the clutch or brakes on them. One had an automatic accelerator when heading back home, so I had to tire him out by running him up a steep hill behind my house and then walking him back down three or four times, and then I would have a real relaxing ride with him.

ShadowWolf
06-30-2015, 01:47 PM
I Love Trail Riding. No, I Dont Have A Horse, But My Friends Let Me Come Over And Ride/Exercise Them b/c They Don't. I Love To Trail Ride As Well As Ride In A Field. It Feels Amazing To Get Out There And Gallop And Just Full-Out Run!
If I Get A Horse, He'd Be A Shire Horse, Light And Dark Grey And I'd Call Him ShadowClad, But I Love Bay Horses And Palomino. Hey, Try To Get Out There And Ride In A Field Or Something. It's Amazing.