PDA

View Full Version : Please help us put a stop to this!

VickyNews
01-15-2013, 06:45 AM
Good afternoon, as some of you may know from reading my little introduction/profile I am a journalist for all things animal, yesterday a close friend of mine told me of something that happened to him, and after further research into the matter, we together realised this is a growing problem. Please give my article a read and post any comments. Help these animals and spread the word, please!

http://www.lifestyleuncut.com/animal/opinion-should-ebay-be-allowed-to-sell-dead-animals.html

knightofalbion
01-21-2013, 06:56 AM
Taxidermy: When you believe in the unity of all life that sort of thing is in poor taste...

wildthing
01-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Considering what they are doing, I say no on allowing this to go on. I know people do that kind of thing to there own animals, and though I am not one who would, I wouldn't judge someone who wants to do it for themselves. When it comes to wild animals however, someone has to put a stop to this. I think its inappropriate and just plain wrong.

LPC
01-26-2013, 09:47 AM
Even when an animal's soul has departed from its body, the latter should be respectfully dealt with. Trading in dead bodies to gain money is hardly showing respect, IMHO.

Toni
01-26-2013, 10:25 PM
Taxidermy is wrong even for personal use IMO but this brings it to a whole nother level.

Sick...

AnimalBlogger
02-04-2013, 10:27 PM
I don't agree with the idea and actually find it pretty unsettling. Funny actually because last night I saw a movie w/the bad guy being in taxidermy.

I definitely think it is bazaar that you can find something like that on E-bay.
If they insists that nothing is wrong with people posting things of that nature for sale then I at least think some action should be taken to at least place it in a separate category...