PDA

View Full Version : AnimalForum.com Relaunch (New Year)

Toni
12-22-2012, 01:03 PM
We have just sent our first newsletter with our official relaunch date, hopefully a lot of old timers will come back and join the all new Animal Forum, spread the word, here is the newsletter:

Hello,

This is just a quick message to let you know that AnimalForum.com will officially relaunch under new ownership on January 1st 2013, we have worked very hard the past couple of months on cleaning up the forum and changing things for the better, take a look at our new design too!

More details following shortly, stay tuned...

P.S.: YES, you are already welcome to sign back in and join the discussion and if you happen to find any bugs, just let us know and we will fix it.

Merry Christmas from the new AnimalForum.com Team

knightofalbion
12-28-2012, 10:54 AM
Good luck! I hope it all goes well for you.

Toni
12-29-2012, 12:08 PM

there might be a slight relaunch delay of 1-2 more weeks, working on a minor technical issue...

jewdozer
01-04-2013, 07:28 AM
I'm the guy who covered this forum in animal cruelty pics a couple of years back. Thanks for the mail to tell me you're back up. LLOOLOOOLOOLOLOKAUST!

Toni
01-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Welcome back, better behave this time ;)

LPC
01-04-2013, 02:08 PM
I see that the welcome back e-mail was sent out today. Good luck with everything and I hope that the "good" (non spammy) members return.

Happy
01-04-2013, 03:00 PM
I received the announcement today too. Animal Forum is cool. Thank you!

wildthing
01-21-2013, 05:08 PM
I am glad to hear about the relaunch! Awesome you guys!

Toni
01-21-2013, 10:13 PM
thanks for you kind words guys!

spread the word :)

David
01-22-2013, 08:56 PM
I see that the welcome back e-mail was sent out today. Good luck with everything and I hope that the "good" (non spammy) members return.

not to worry LPC - We are staying on top of those Spammy guys!!! They spam daily but but the public will never see it, They are removed immediately and banned respectively. If you come across anything please let us know and we will deal with it ruthlessly.

As always we look forward to your great input here on Animal Forum!