PDA

View Full Version : Burger King Cruelty

animalsofroyalty
10-11-2012, 04:36 AM

Illegal abuse at a Burger King dairy supplier in Idaho has been uncovered by Mercy For Animals, a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing cruelty to farmed animals. It shows cows being violently beaten and shocked. The injured cows are then left to suffer in the deplorable conditions they’re living in.

The undercover footage has led to three workers being charged with cruelty to animals.

So absolutely disgusting...

If you want to see the undercover video, visit: http://animalsofroyalty.com/burger-king-cruelty/

Please let me know your thoughts on this!

LPC
10-13-2012, 03:59 PM
I felt ill watching this. Appalling cruelty, deserving of a prison sentence, IMHO. I have researched this topic further; the three workers have been charged. The details are here: http://www.qsrweb.com/article/202011/Burger-King-asked-to-drop-dairy-farmer-after-abuse-video-surfaces

kate
10-18-2012, 06:19 AM
This is a horror.. Bettencourt Dairy should be shut down. The 3 workers, have , hopefully been charged with a felony and not just a misdemeanor. In New York City, the ASPCA, will charge and proscecute an animal abuser with a felony, punishable with 2 years of prison.

knightofalbion
10-21-2012, 03:48 PM
An undercover investigator was there on that day and secretly filmed appalling acts of cruelty and abuse....What was happening on the days when the undercover investigator wasn't there????
One would be naive in the extreme to think other such cases of cruelty and abuse aren't happening elsewhere.

All compassionate & animal-loving people should show their disgust and contempt for the whole sorry business by, if they haven't done it already, having nothing to do with the abuse of the Animal Kingdom - cutting out meat, dairy, leather etc.

Join the tens of thousands of people around the world who have embraced veganism.
Rice and beans or wholemeal bread and beans for examples make complete protein and are very nutritious. Quinoa provides a higher quality protein than red meat...
Soya milk is readily available in most food stores, and almond milk and rice milk are also available - and all healthy, delicious and cruelty-free!