PDA

View Full Version : Support for grieving pet owners

LPC
07-15-2012, 02:58 PM
If anyone is upset at the passing over of a beloved pet, then you are welcome to contact us via our website. We offer free support and a sympathetic ear. You can reach us via our site: http://do-animals-have-souls.info

ronnypaston
07-27-2012, 02:59 AM
Majority of the owners consider their pets as the biggest part of their families. Their loss leads them to the physical as well as emotional side effects. I am extremely pleased you have mentioned your website for those who need support and sympathy to get out from the loneliness.

LPC
07-28-2012, 10:48 AM
Good to hear that there is still someone "normal" on this forum! I thought that it had been invaded by spammers. I wriote to admin about it, but got no reply. What's happening on this forum? Is it no longer moderated?

LPC
09-26-2012, 08:00 AM
There is now a new site owner. So I will continue to post on this forum - and anyone upset at the loss of a beloved pet is welcome to contact me via my website.

Happy
09-26-2012, 10:25 AM
I consider my pets to be a friend, companion, and some as close as a family member. The loss is very saddening. Thanks for the free info on your website.

knightofalbion
10-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Good luck with your website and animal bereavement counselling, Peter. That's a fine thing you're doing.