PDA

View Full Version : Huge breakthrough with Asbo ... BUT Asbo wants break free!!

cvctdz
02-05-2012, 11:48 PM
HIIIII everyone ....
im sooo happy i thought id share it with you all especially to the guys that helped me with my feathered babies Asbo and Blu !!!

Ive been having trouble with Asbo, he (ithink) .... was realllly going nuts wen i put my hand in the cage or wen blu got on my hand ... BUT

since yesterday Asbo has been coming forward and getting straight onto my hand and hes no where near as nervy IM reallly happy .... so a BIG thanks to everyone that gave me some advice ....

Asbo personality has changed so much over the last week . .. he is acting like a little boy but ... i dont no if he is just copying blu plus his cere keeps changing colour .... How old is a bird wen here cere changes so u no what they are ...????
im so very proud of ASbo & Blu ... But now both of them want to be on my hand im having squabbling trouble ....

Another on whilst im here .... (long post) ...... Does anyone have problems with escapee birds ? earlier on this evening i went up stairs to my , asbo and blus room to get somethiong ... i turnes the lamp on AND i cr*ped myself ... Fast asleep ontop of his cage was ASBO ... he has found the side door that just slides up , (feeder door) i was so worried ! i dont leave the birds whilst there out!!! .... Any ideas to what i can use to keep the doors down im using keyrings atm but it can be lifted a little still ....