PDA

View Full Version : My cat climbs my wall!!!

cvctdz
02-01-2012, 04:40 AM
hi all! my cat lilly is almost three. she is a very loving cat. However, She is very naughty. We got her when she was only a couple weeks old. She was in a tree crying. i was heading to class when i heard her cry. me and my son climbed up and grabbed her and she has been with us since. my problem is she does not listen. my other cat all i have to do is look at her and she will stop what ever she is doing. lilly on the other hand literally climbs my wall. we have had to replaster it about 9 times in 2 years. she just runs and climbs the hallway wall all the way to the ceiling!!! it is interesting to walk in the living room and find your cat on your cieling. She used to fit on top of my cupboards in the kitchen, but now she is to big. she still tries though she gets her head and half her body inbetween the ceiling and the cupboards then she gets stuck. you go in the kitchen and all you see is a big butt stuck, we have to help her get out. i have purchased a three story carpet home for both kitties. she loves it but she still climbs the wall. her latest thing is trying to eat muscle rub. I have a bad back so i use muscle rub at night to go to sleep and i wake up to her licking it off. then she seems really wound up. she is like having another kid in the house. now i know how she got in the tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!