PDA

View Full Version : Laddie, Laddie? *sniffle*

laddiecat
09-22-2008, 04:55 PM
:cry: My little baby Laddie, some months ago, went missing. (Laddie the 1st) I got up one morning, went to milk the goat, and called him and called him. He never came, I cried after a day passed, and went searching for him. Didn't find him.I was so sad, I even still cry, very often, Laddie followed me around EVERYwhere I went, and he thought that I was his momma, because (this Is too long of a story to actually tell it) we found him one morning crying out side. He was only a couple weeks old, (someone just didn't want him) so we took him in, and I gave him milk, and fed him milk soaked cat food, and loved him to pieces, and a half a year later, he went missing. Every member in family told me he was the best cat. also everyone suspects the neighbor dog killed him. I never found him, so I still cry (at least every week.)So I went and got a new Laddie after another half year. Alix, our big orange fat cat, loved Laddie the 1st to pieces too. And he never has really liked Laddie the 2nd all too much, but just had to give in, the old kitty needed company.
Ok, I have to stop, otherwise my keyboard might stop working...

celtechfarms
09-23-2008, 04:07 AM
I'm sorry for your loss, I too lost a cat in this type of mannor, we live in the country and she just never came back one day, I think possibly cyots got her. We miss her dearly too. Thank you for sharing with us.

healing07
07-01-2009, 04:15 AM
I m so sorry about your loss and I think its such a horrible loss. I understand your feelings and I know its so hard time for you. Pets are like our family members. I lost my cat last month and I miss her very much. I never find a cat like my cat.
I hope you can deal with your grief and go ahead.
May God Bless you.