PDA

View Full Version : Ellen Degeneres and Covergirl!!!

tinydancer23@yahoo.com
09-17-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm outraged that Ellen Degeneres would sign up to be a spokesperson for Covergirl!!! They do animal testing and they say they do 80% less testing than they used to... which is STILL too much animal testing. Ellen is a big greedy phony if she thinks we believe she loves animals. Remember how she gave away her dog last year and was crying about it on national Tv? And now this?? It's an outrage!

celtechfarms
09-18-2008, 07:15 AM
I'm sorry to hear this, I could have sworn that Covergirl had made it to the safe list on the Animal Alliance of Canada's safe products to use that didn't test on animals. At least we can say its good that they are reducing it, now its important people push for them to completely stop. With todays technology, there is absolutly no reason at all for animal testing to continue in any form.

wishbone
04-22-2009, 01:15 AM
Maybe just like some celebrities that are reported before that they seemed to have only show pets but are not too responsible or knowledgeable on caring for them. That situation is far worse as animals health is being sacrificed. Hope more animals pros could see and alerted with this one.