PDA

View Full Version : Animal Show!

MildManneredPetOwner
08-28-2008, 05:24 PM
For all the pet lovers of Los Angeles:

Emmy Award-winning television production company is currently casting pet owners for a new interior design show that provides functional and aesthetic home improvement solutions for all the unavoidable problems that come standard with sharing a home with animals.

We're looking for people with pets of all kinds -- from dogs, to cats, to pigs, to ponies -- that have fascinating, unique, pet-related home improvement crises that only a true expert could resolve. Whether it's sheerly stylistic or absolutely essential, the show provides innovative, practical, and appealing home design solutions to the many problems related to owning a pet and maintaining a beautiful living space.

If you think your home needs a pet-centric upgrade (or you know someone who does), please email your story to designshow@rocketmail.com.

Thanks!

tonks001
10-22-2009, 01:45 AM
I think it is great that our pets are given this kind of event where they can also enjoy.

StoliTheHamster
10-22-2009, 10:32 AM
Very cool!

humberto913
08-05-2010, 11:34 PM
I like funny animal shows......

animalhealth
08-09-2010, 05:41 AM
Our understanding should be the appropriate place for live animals because animals find a nice place to live Let your grasp. As far as pet animals for pets we should arrange them good places to live.

vincentkuhns
10-26-2010, 06:13 AM
I first took note of this phenomena a few years ago. Around fall, it’s like all of the sudden the squirrels somehow get a lot dumber and practically throw themselves under cars. This year it seemed to have started even earlier.

brown25
11-11-2010, 02:50 AM
This would be a big and great event.. Since the Emmy Award winning television will be the one conducting it..

Tishawn45
01-19-2011, 07:13 PM
I like cheetahs. They are fast and just always enjoyed the speed they can exceed to.

brutus954
02-01-2011, 02:00 AM
It would be great if everyone who signs could also forward it to their friends and family; I currently have over a thousand signatures, but please help me to reach 10,000.

gizmo3653
03-25-2011, 04:44 AM
Animal Planet online lets you explore cat breeds, dog breeds, wild animals and pets. Plus exclusive animal news, videos and info about your favorite TV shows.

turlipdo
04-13-2011, 09:13 PM
Since all dogs love to chew (and chew and chew and chew), a new chew-toy is a sure pleaser. When choosing which "chewy" or tug toy to buy, remember that dogs, like children, can choke on small parts and pieces. Keep in mind too that stuffed animals are not an ideal gift for dogs as ingesting the fur and stuffing can cause choking hazards as well.