PDA

View Full Version : Wanna guess on diagnosis?

DogMom
01-11-2008, 06:18 PM
Okay all you brainiacks. We really need your help.

We have a puppy, roughly 5 months old. She won't eat anything, isn't pooping at all, not urinating but drinks water like it's going out of style. She can keep down the albon and clavamox but pukes her guts out with doxycycline. Nice pink gums, alert and walks around but is far from running a marathon. Parvo tests have been negative. No worms in multiple fecal tests. Heartworm negative too.

Any thoughts?

velvet48
01-21-2008, 04:58 PM
has the puppy been checked for a possible obstruction? Checked for diabities? possible kidney failure?

Geez, I hope the vet can figure out what is going on here.

please let us know

celtechfarms
01-23-2008, 09:16 AM
How did I miss this post? Sorry Dogmom, did anything come of this? Wow, how did I miss this post? Not so sure though what to say. What Dakota was that sick it was a food allergy, but he both urinated and deficated, it was just all yucky and runny, out vet actually thought what we took in as a stool sample was actually vomit, but I had to tell them different, are you positive she wasen't/isn't doing her buisness?

QaqaCattleDog
02-09-2012, 07:57 PM
The dog may have digestive or other problems. You should cooperate with the vet to rule out the problem.