PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!!!

celtechfarms
09-22-2007, 07:28 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone here today. Since the day I joined this board I have found the community warm, friendly and more then willing to accept new people into their fold. It has been a long time since I have been in a place where so many are greeted so warmly without judgment or condesending. When you get a group as close knit as some of us are, its often hard to allow others in, theres a need to retain that friendship without straining it by allowing other ideas to enter the group.

But here exists a group of people, ranging in age from early teens to well into our adult hood, all those 29 and holdings out there, from a large array of mixed backgrounds and ethnic boundries that spread from North America to Europe and beyond. No one is turned away, even language barriers seem to be bridged here and no one is hesitant to try and help others.

Many of us have face great amounts of grief and have seen many horrific things and yet we still openly try to help others. When new ideas are shared we open our minds and offer our thoughts on the subject. Yes there have been a few times where the bounds have been strained by diffrences of opinion, but is our ability to agree to disagree that makes us strong, and keeps us unique.

It is because of all of you that I am still here today, and so dedicated to remaining here to help you all, and be helped. It is you I think about when I come home at night as I announce the ritual words to the hubby, 'well must check on the girls' as I head for the computer. And yes I know not everyone here is a girl, lol, I don't forget you guys too.

So it is on this morning that I tip my hat to you all, you brave few who willing accept all comers, with the exception of those few spammers. Its you who keep this board running and you who make it as great as it is. Take a moment and give yourselves a pet on the back for a job well done.

:twisted: Just dont sprain your shoulder doing it :twisted:

Heather

P.S. Did I mention putting up with my horrific spelling?