PDA

View Full Version : Work

celtechfarms
08-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Off to work I go I go. Well all, my bills have forced me back into the work force, thats eight hours a day five days a week out working so I'm not on in the morning anymore. If anyone notices a problem don't hesitate to PM or email me and I'll get right on it, either first thing in the morning before I go, or in the evening when I get home. so if we get a little spam don't worry I will check when I get home, but if I'm not fast enough drop me a line and I'll know I missed something, thanks all :D

DogMom
08-21-2007, 03:46 PM
Glad to hear all is well. I was wondering where you were. I posted about a friend of mine's dog the other day thinking for sure you'd have the answer. hehe

Sorry you had to go back to work so soon. Hope it all works out well though!!! I'm still waiting on the police department to finish my background check before I start with Animal Control. Hopefully it won't take much longer or my piling up bills are gonna force me into an office.

celtechfarms
08-22-2007, 02:51 PM
I'm actually not to fond of the new job, working in a machine shop carving parts all day or playing with tempermental machines that don't want to do their jobs. I'd rather be home with the kids, but its a job and the people I work for are really nice and laid back people, so no issues there.

DogMom
08-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Sorry to hear it's not so great. I have an interview tomorrow at the police department for the animal control position. I am a nervous wreck! I really want this job but I SUCK at interviews. Totally bombed the last one I went on. I'd much rather be here all day too but like you said, gotta do what you gotta do.

celtechfarms
08-23-2007, 08:01 AM
I'm home with the sick tiny one. Listen, interviews use to freak me out. Then I learned your better off not to sweat it, just be yourself, sit back relax and don't try to be somone your not, because then your going to spend months not being yourself and hating what your doing because of it. Just strike up a conversation and answer their questions truthfully, they want to know you not who they want you to be, otherwise your deseving both of you.

DogMom
08-23-2007, 08:17 AM
I google search "how to answer interview questions" or something like that last night and it brought up this website that listed the top 10 asked question and then explained the question and the kind of answer they're looking for. I've been asked just about every single one of the questions but a lot of them I know I'm not going to answer correctly cause I just don't know how to or I answer it right but I'm a long winded little turd so I just look bad in the end. Anyway. So I read this site and the whole way through I kept going "OH, I get it now!!!". LOL

So I'm hoping--I think I'm just nervous because of where it'll be. I'll be surrounded by cops!!! One wrong move and they may throw my toosh behind bars!!! LMAO

jezzicaz789
12-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Off to work I go I go. Well all, my bills have forced me back into the work force, thats eight hours a day five days a week out working so I'm not on in the morning anymore. If anyone notices a problem don't hesitate to PM or email me and I'll get right on it, either first thing in the morning before I go, or in the evening when I get home. so if we get a little spam don't worry I will check when I get home, but if I'm not fast enough drop me a line and I'll know I missed something, thanks all :D
Hi all!
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.