PDA

View Full Version : Natural Balance Cat Food

DogMom
06-24-2007, 07:59 AM
I just switched my cats to Van Patten's Natural Balance Ultra (dry) Cat Food and am just looking for some thoughts. I'm noticing that they are eating almost TWICE as much as they used to on the not so great kibble. But they are pooping a lot less too. Should I be concerned?

celtechfarms
06-24-2007, 06:59 PM
Eating twice as much and pooping less? I d cut them back, feed for their ideal weight, if thats more then they normally eat, cut them back even more. Thats what my vet says about my dogs anyway.

DogMom
07-05-2007, 09:54 PM
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! So my cat has been on this stuff for not quite two weeks now and I am blown away at his progress!!!! He is doing SOO excellent and I'd recommend this food to every cat owner! I can't believe how much weight he's put on. His coat is a lot thicker and SOO much softer and he's not shedding as much. His eyes are so bright and he looks alert. He batted a toy around the dining room today (which in 2 years of owning him I've NEVER seen him do this). And also what I've never seen him do is that he chased a moth through the house last night!!! Actually jumped into the air to catch it. AND he jumped on my lap (NEVER EVER happened before--I always had to pick him up). I am just amazed at how much he's changed with a higher protein/high quality cat food. I am so excited about his progress.