PDA

View Full Version : CAN-AM Equine Extravaganza

celtechfarms
05-27-2007, 08:53 AM
So I spent the day yesterday working at Canada's largest horse show, the second year they came to Nova Scotia, it was great, absolutly awsome, my only regret was I didn't get a chance to have my photo taken with ShadowFax, For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about, hes the horse that Gandolf rode in Lord of the Rings. It was his first time ever doing a live show, and what a show!!! I'll post some pictures later when I get a chance, wish you all could have been here, it was great!

celtechfarms
05-28-2007, 05:45 AM
Okay all, worked all morning, here are probably about the only photos that actually turned out the other night *sigh* so need a better camera.

celtechfarms
05-28-2007, 05:48 AM
Some more.

celtechfarms
05-28-2007, 05:53 AM
A couple more.

celtechfarms
05-28-2007, 05:57 AM
And finally the great ShadowFax, who's name is actually Blanco, hope thats spelt right, wish I had some better ones, but my mother in law got a couple during autograph signings, so hopefully I'll get a couple of those to post.

Arazante
05-28-2007, 06:30 AM
Cool. :) Never knew the horse from LotR was famous. I'll have to watch that movie again.

celtechfarms
05-28-2007, 07:38 AM
He is in the horse world, everyone who saw him wanted him, including me. They even had the saddle that Ian McKellen (Gandolf) used in the movie there, so when she was out you couldn't really see any saddle at all. The only time they had a problem was when they went to leave the ring and everyone applauded, it was his first time in front of a crowd, and he spooked a bit. But she got him back under control and out of the ring pretty easily.