PDA

View Full Version : Precious

I2ose2558
04-23-2007, 11:01 AM
Hi
I just found this forum. I had to put my fur baby to sleep last Wed. She had cushings,was getting very agressive towards my corgi and 3 cats. She was having troulbe walking, and was whining all the time. Only thing I didn have done to her was an MRI to see how big the tumor was.

I have lost a pet 6 yrs ago, but I can't sleep, all I do is cry. I can't even have my corgi walk or run with me because she hurt her leg and is only allowed on it for potty duty for 8 wks.
I am so glad my job is independent contractor for newspapers because I never know when I will start to cry. I keep telling myself when I get her ashes back maybe it will be better. She was such a wonderful baby, I would take forever to tell you about her. But it took 3 days for everyone to come and see her to say goodbye and I took her to the senior citizen apts where my mother lives to say goodbye to all the lives she touched.

I now now I am rambing and will go cause the tears wont stop

Rose and my angel Precious

ritabooker
04-23-2007, 04:34 PM
So sorry for your loss. You did the best and only thing you could have done for her. If she was whining all the time, it was time. You did right by her and she knows how much you love her.

It never gets easier to lose a pet. It takes me three weeks before I can think straight after losing a pet. Hang in there.

celtechfarms
04-24-2007, 11:30 AM
I'm very sorry to hear of your lose, its never easy losing a fur baby, they mean so much to us, and your missing them only shows what great love and devotion you had for the little one. You did right by her, I'm sure shes up there waiting for you right now, and you'll see your precious friend again.

healing07
07-02-2009, 09:41 PM
I m so sorry for your loss. I think she needed the good treatment. Now she died with tumor. I understand your feeling and your thinking. Now you should trying to deal with your grief.
I know its difficult for you but you can do it. Go to grief counseling, its the best place for deal your grief. My friend lost his dog last week and he also cry all the time. Trying to feel better. My condolences for you.