PDA

View Full Version : Help with ending the cruelty to these cats

catlover
04-20-2004, 09:14 PM
:o A site that we were able to shut last year has returned. We have to try to shut it down again! (www.bonsaikitten.com) A Japanese man in New York
breeds and sells kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute, if it weren't kittens that were put into little bottles after being given
a muscle relaxant and then locked up for the rest of their lives!! The cats are fed through a straw and have a small tube for their faces. The skeleton of the cat will take on the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the opportunity to move. They are used as
original and exclusive souvenirs. These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesia and New Zealand. If you think you can handle it, view
www.bonsaikitten.com and have a look at the methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles. This petition needs 500 names, so please put your one name on it!!! Copy the text into a new email and put your name on the bottom, then send it to everyone you know! This is an actual site. One picture is so bad you need to ask special permission to view. HELP Save the inhuman treatment of these cats. :cry:

04-20-2004, 09:30 PM
:D At first look this surely looks real!! Thank GOD

This bonsai kitten thing is a false site. This is not actually happening.

Use the link below to find out more.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/bonsai.htm

Someone really has a sick sense of humor.

shadow010
09-29-2005, 12:13 AM
Yeah, it does look real at first glance, but I too learned that it wasnt. I must say though we need to try to ignore this sick site, its the only way to get rid of them. The heavy internet traffic to this site is what allows them to continue to operate. The more people that visit this site, whether it is to complain to it's creators or not, the better off those sick people are! Advertisers are much more interested in a site that has lots of visitors, and that helps pay for their sick joke. So just ignore them, they are like that really annoying kid in first grade who will do anything, no matter how mean, for attention. Dont give it to them.

kerryclair
10-01-2005, 05:45 AM
PLEASE people, this stuff has been going around for YEARWS.
It is NOT REAL for heaven;s sake.
Please move on.

Sorry but I must get one of these panicked emails every single week of my life for the past two years about this.

THIS IS NOT A REAL SITE, IT IS A JOKE.
A SICK JOKE. BUT A JOKE.