PDA

View Full Version : Thought I would share this with everyone.

countrychic10
01-22-2007, 10:12 AM
Hey everyone. I have recently gave a new product that a friend reccomended to me a trial run and since I loved it so much I figured I would pass it along.

I bought my first thing about 6 months ago and have used it on various scrapes and cuts on the dogs (even tried it out on me too :D ) and it works great.

Brutus managed to scrape and stratch up his face pretty bad about a month ago and I was worried that the bigger one would scar up. I put this on him daily and he was looking great in a couple of days and now he has no scars or marks and the hair came back in beautifully. And for Blue he got a bad punture wound from my mom's GSD on his leg and we used it for that.

Anywho..it's advertised for horses but I haven't used it on the horse yet..lol for once he has managed not to get scraped up. Great stuff though so I thought some of y'all might be interested in it...I keep a container in the barn and one in my dogs first aid kit. :D

Here's the link: http://www.nesnobute.com/index.htm?http%3A//www.nesnobute.com/HTML/Products/TrainersFormula.htm

Oh yea..forgot to mention, my dogs didn't like the taste of it so it was great at keeping them from licking their wounds raw.

ritabooker
01-23-2007, 12:12 PM
Crystal: Thanks for this link. I have bookmarked it. The fact that dogs do not like the taste and will not lick the wound is outstanding.

Didos
03-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Hi countrychic,

Do you think this product would stop my dog from licking his leg? There is nothing wrong with it, he just seems to do it from nervousness. He stopped for almost 2 yrs and just started again a few weeks ago. I put a cone on his head (you know, those plastic things that make your dog look like Queen Elizabeth) but I'd like to know more about the product you mentioned. When I clicked on the link, though, it would not bring up the page!!

Thanks,
Didos

celtechfarms
03-23-2007, 04:51 AM
If stress is causing the licking, I would suggest rubbing a little viniger on the hair in the area, even the smell will discourage the licking, but be sure its not something else first, since if its an irritation the viniger will make it worse.

ritabooker
03-23-2007, 12:27 PM
The link wouldn't work for me either, but if you google "Nesnobute", I bet you will find something on it.