PDA

View Full Version : r.i.p toby

phil2
01-07-2007, 09:38 AM
my dogs had to be put to sleep,im only 14 and its hitting me hard,typnig this is making me tearyt,hes a dalmation,allways had a stomach complaint in his stomach,born with it,but he had 2 fits and just was lying on his bed,i feel so down,back to school tommorow,if i can cope,

please i need your support,he was 10 a good age and we have him the best life,going away in the caravan etc.i loved him so much.

r.i.p toby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
we will allways love you

does anyone bieleve in spirits etc as we do ,i hope he returns do visit us.

ritabooker
01-08-2007, 02:23 PM
So sorry for your loss. I know your heart is breaking, but you must remember that you loved your dog and took care of him. He knew this and it is all you can ever do for your pet, so you did everything he wanted and needed. Best to you. Be strong.

celtechfarms
01-09-2007, 07:09 AM
I'm very sorry to hear about your lose, its never easy to say goodbye. Its good your getting back into life though, its hard but it will help you deal with the grief. I think we can all tell you we have been there, and our thoughts are with you in this difficult time.

phil2
01-09-2007, 09:59 AM
thanks,i know ,it was the end and its better for him,hes allways been ill,he will be better now.

i just hope hes ok,the thing that gets me going is in the car going to the vets he had a second fit,and he loked at my sis to say whats happening,i wish he knew that it wasnt us etc.

ritabooker
01-09-2007, 11:30 AM
You hang in there. Yes, he knew it was you and your sister who were with him when he needed you to be. You did the right thing.

phil2
01-10-2007, 10:04 AM
yes i hope he visits.

healing07
07-02-2009, 10:19 PM
I feel so sorry for your loss. Its really broke your heart. Sometimes we had terrible losses which give us lot of pain. I know its awful time for you and you can't forget him because you loved him.
I don't believe in spirits and rebirths. These are only way to console our self otherwise its nothing. Can you believe in spirits?
I pray to God for his soul rest in peace.
May God Bless you.
((((((((HUGS))))))))))