PDA

View Full Version : Time Away

celtechfarms
12-15-2006, 04:23 PM
Okay guys, sitting here with a bad headache, just getting over a very very bad flu, husband had it, doughter had it, then I got it, sigh. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know, I'm also very very pregnant, full term two days ago, but due on the fourth, so if I go missing you know where I'm at. I'll try to get on as much as possible to keep an eye on things with Kerry, but just to let you know, I haven't abandoned you.

Heather

countrychic10
12-15-2006, 04:42 PM
Wow! I had no idea you were expecting!!! :D Sorry to hear about the flu...we just got over our battle with that too...(very miserable!!) Anywho...my sympathies and prayers go out to you. I had both of my kids early (both induced because of toxemia) so I couldn't imagine having to wait even longer..you poor thing!!!! Just take it easy and I hope all goes well. Good Luck & we'll miss you while your gone. :D

smiffy
12-16-2006, 03:58 AM
aww sweety i had no idea :) congrats with the sprog in waiting, blimey though i hope you get the virus back out the door in time for sprogs arrival

kerryclair
12-19-2006, 02:20 AM
oh, you must be so ready to be done with the pregnancy. I remember my sil telling hte baby every night - "OK ALREADY - GET OUT!!!!" at the end of her ninth month. (Smile).

Love and hugs to you.
Stay healthy and well and give your little holiday baby a hug for us....
Do you know yet if it is a boy or a girl?

Do not worry about spam too much - I installed some extra blocks this week so now when people try to register they not only have to enter the words in the picture but they have to answer a random question AND respond to an email link.
So hopefully we'll keep out most of the riff raff!

celtechfarms
12-19-2006, 06:35 AM
We're told its a girl, but they wont garentee anything. I am very ready to have her, my first was born the day before her due date, which would make this one due on the third, but anytime would be grea, lol, not getting much sleep, too much stomach, not enough bed. Maybe I should kick the hubby out for the next two weeks, lol. I'll let you all know when shes born and stop in to say hi, assuming I can sit down long enough to do so.

ritabooker
12-21-2006, 04:51 PM
Yep, you're gonna be busy. Best to you and the little one, and the rest of the family.

celtechfarms
01-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Well I'm semi back, baby was born yesterday at 3:00 in the morning, baby girl, 8lbs 4oz. We named her Allana, I'll drop in again when I have more time.

ritabooker
01-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Yay! Go girl! Congratulations, take care and rest. Best of health to you both.

countrychic10
01-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Congradulations!!!!! I hope all went well. Sounds
like you have a healthy little one now. Don't rush on trying to get here and rid all the evil spammers...we can just ignore them while you rest up. :) Good luck & best wishes for great health for the both of you.

kerryclair
01-08-2007, 12:45 AM
Congratulations!! Big baby!!!!
Glad you are all happy and healthy!
Beautiful name, too!

smiffy
01-08-2007, 02:57 AM
congrats hon xx

celtechfarms
01-09-2007, 07:12 AM
Thanks all, we spent our first full night in my own bed finally last night, so maybe we have finally started a sleep through the night without hours of waking in between. Its been intresting starting to get back into life, our rottie is already very attached, never more then six feet away and always right there when she cries. Of course Dakota just looks at her with that look that says, 'here we go again.' Anyway, its great to be back and hopefully I'll be back into the full swing of things here real soon.

kerryclair
02-20-2007, 11:37 PM
Well how is the new little one???
Can we have some pictures???
:)

celtechfarms
02-21-2007, 08:14 AM
You can just make out Dakota in the back ground, the big baby would never sit for a picture like this, he doesn't like the kids laying on him, where as Jade loves the kids, the hardest thing with her is getting her to stop licking the baby long enough to take the picture.

Everything is good, were still dealing with a few things, acid reflux and all, but other then that, things are great.

countrychic10
02-21-2007, 01:57 PM
OMG! What a beautiful family you have!!! So glad to hear the lil one is healthy and happy. :) Couldn't ask for more than that.

smiffy
02-21-2007, 03:00 PM
lovely pics hon :)

celtechfarms
02-24-2007, 03:12 PM
Thank you all, I love my little girls very much, and the great thing is at this point the eldest is not jelous of the youngest at all, she just wants to help all the time. We're dealing with an unknown sensitivity though, the other day she got extremly rashy and cried for hours on end, now shes on antihistimens and my dite is being restricted and her clothing has to be all cotton. *sigh* what we do for our babies, lol. I'll try to get a few more pictures sometime soon. We're going to a professional photographer friend of ours as soon as he has another special to get another family photo done, we haven't done one yet with the new baby so I should have a new one soon.

ritabooker
02-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Hey I just caught up on this thread. What a great picture!

kerryclair
02-27-2007, 12:58 AM
Thanks so much for sharing those pictures. They are so sweet! Your family looks so happy and content and loved! Very nice!

celtechfarms
02-27-2007, 06:36 AM
For the most part, when their not crying from being over tired or screatching because of some unknown allergy, lol. I really miss sleeping through the night, but that too shall pass, someday. As of today I have the youngest just starting to clear up from whatever she was allergic to, the oldest is whinning and rubbing her eyes cause she went to bed way too late and woke up way too early. And the hubby went to work complaining that he wasen't feeling quite right, should be intresting to see if he comes home early.

Only the dogs and I are well and happy so far today. I really can't wait to get us all in for another family photo, the last one was done when M was just passed 1, so ots been a couple years. When I get it done I'll get Kirk to email me the photo so that I can post it here, it'll be a bit better then my own amature photos.

celtechfarms
05-22-2007, 12:24 PM
So heres the latest picture of the little one, laying with the ever pationt Jade, I love that rottweiler, you couldn't ask for a better friend for your kids. Anyway, alls going pretty well now, shes cleared up in her conplextion, we have a couple of her sensitivties figured out, I just hope to get the rest figure out soon. Still not sleeping through the night though, man I can't wait to start being able to sleep again, lol. Suffering slightly from PPD, so sorry if I'm always the most contributing person here, but I am still keeping up with you all and trying to keep an eye out for spam, if you see any at anytime, don't hesitate to drop me a PM, I do check my email everyday, so I will stop in and get it cleaned up for you all.

ritabooker
05-22-2007, 03:14 PM
That picture speaks a bazillion words...no one is ever gonna mess with your baby...the rotty says so.

I had to go look again, the baby is so cute.

celtechfarms
06-15-2007, 02:58 PM
So I got into a conversation about how great my dogs are with my kids and how great rotties are as family pets, she had the most beautiful ten month old rottie with her. It made me think of the resent pictures we took, so I downloaded them to the 'puter, heres what we got.

celtechfarms
06-15-2007, 03:06 PM
A few more, you all must be getting sick of the family photos.

celtechfarms
06-15-2007, 03:08 PM
And for those of you who had no idea of what we were talking about when we were discussing the rottweiler bow when they are herding cattle, here it is.

celtechfarms
06-15-2007, 03:11 PM
And here are my Emily pictures.

countrychic10
06-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Those pics are wonderful!!! I'm a sucker for big dogs and kid pictures..lol

And NO...there's no way were tired of them..lol keep 'em coming!

Arazante
06-15-2007, 05:18 PM
I like looking at them. :) The dogs look like good babysitters.

celtechfarms
10-24-2008, 09:21 AM
Hey all been awhile, thought I'd bore you with some new news, we got a new four legged addition to the family, this is Paige and she was my oldest's fifth birthday gift, hopefully I'll get some pictures of her on her, we did have some but the niece was handling my camera and not one of them turned out, errrr.

celtechfarms
10-24-2008, 09:26 AM
And a more recent one of the girls, I just realised I need to get some resent ones of the girls and the dogs, lol.