PDA

View Full Version : Viet Dobbie with further problem.

nickviet
07-23-2006, 10:17 PM
Hi,
Perhaps someone can help me again. after getting rid of the mastitis we now have a further problem with my dobbie having blood when her teats are squeezed. I first noticed this with a pink milky discharge which I thought was the end of the mastitis. however she exudes BLOOD when I have checked her teats. Any ideas? PLEASE....Nick Viet

JustAnotherDogLover
07-23-2006, 10:25 PM
I may have missed this in a previous post, but has she been spayed yet? I would highly suggest doing this as it may help solve a lot of the problems. Perhaps your vet friend from the college could make a suggestion on where to have this done?

If you are able to cover all the expenses, I would be happy to have her cared for here in the US and, once healed, send her back to you where you are. I remember you saying the care wasn't available there so if I can help you and her in any way, I would like too.

Otherwise I have no suggestions, I'm sorry!!

nickviet
07-24-2006, 03:15 AM
Dear Dog Lover,
Thankyou so much for your kind offer, you offer hope in a somewhat sad world. I think however to send her to US on her own would be a little traumatic for her. She has become quite dependant on my wife and I and separation would a bit hard for her, and me HAHA. I will contact the prof and see what he suggests.
Also I think that if I sent her to you you may fall in love with her and I would have to come and retrieve her at gun point.HAHA.
I would like to meet someday in the future you are obviously a person with a great affection for dogs. Perhaps you would like to know that I have found homes for 6 of the puppies all with foreigners here. 2 of the pups will be going back to the UK with their new owner. They will have a lovely life. At the moment we are still caring for 4 of the little demons, at least we have a little relief after 10.
Again great thanks for your extremely kind offer. Very Best Wishes.
Nick Viet.

JustAnotherDogLover
07-24-2006, 12:10 PM
ROFL!!! Well, if it comes down to it, I promise to fall in love with her while she's here but you won't need to retrieve her from anywhere but your airport. hehe

That's awesome you've been able to find homes for her puppies! Good for you guys. At least your other poor doggy isn't being tormented by them all anymore. hehe He's probably thankful.