PDA

View Full Version : loss of a dear one

joecole
06-27-2006, 12:26 AM
let me tell u guys losing a pet is as sorrowful as losing a loved one of ur family bcos even they r a part of ur family and sometimes its really difficult to come out of it

joe

Arazante
08-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Humans are "just animals", as well, Mihogan. People love their pets like they would a sibling or child. And well, I don't see many people skin those when dead. Have a little respect.

Milly
08-13-2006, 01:06 AM
Joe, you will come out the other side, think of all the good times you had with your pet. Unfortunately the majority dont live as long as we do. Also ignore spiteful comments! X

Mihogan
08-13-2006, 09:48 AM
OMG. I'm so sorry. My brother got on my account and posted rude things on all these topics! I'm soooo sorry, i know how you guys feel about loss...:( He isnt an animal lover like we are!

celtechfarms
08-13-2006, 03:37 PM
I have removed the offending post, and joecole, you might want to keep away from the typist short hand, some people here have a hard time reading it, thanks.

Mihogan
08-13-2006, 07:51 PM
sorry about that guys!

healing07
07-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Some peoples love their pets very much and when their pet died they really shocked and goes to deep grief. They thought pets are also family members.
Some peoples have hobby to take pets in home. Number of humans grieved with lost of their family members. So if we take pets then also grieved for them. They also part of our life.