PDA

View Full Version : Medical mystery

wizzy
06-06-2006, 06:41 AM
Three days ago I came home to find my cats head jerking. Kind of like a hickup. It looked as though my cat was uncomfortable. Her one eye was also kind of closed. Like when a cat is sleepy and her one eye is half closed. The next day I noticed that it looked like her whole eye was cloudy. Almost like she looked like she was blind in one eye. Her head was still jerking once in a while. The next day she stopped the jerking but her eye is still cloudy. It does seem to be getting just a small bit better. My cat is not much more than a year old so I know it's not due to age. I have not taken her to the vet because she does not seem to be in pain or anything. Do these symptoms sound familiar to anyone? I have no idea what in the world could have happened.

JustAnotherDogLover
06-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Even if she doesn't appear to be in pain, she most likely is. She could have anything from a common cold to Feline Lukemia or even a brain tumor. You really should take her to the vet. It could be a "quick fix" and she'll be back to normal in no time. But if you wait you may wait passed the "fixing" period and then it'll be too late and you don't want that.

Good luck and keep us posted!!