PDA

View Full Version : My horses

dunappy
02-16-2004, 09:41 PM
Hi all, I'm new on this forum. I have three horses. A 20 year old grade gelding, a 5 year old mustang mare ( for sale) and a yearling dun appaloosa filly( aka my forum name:). I also have a 15 year old donkey and an 11 year old mule.

Here are a few of my guys.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TADUAjoYhLiwK!VpRIbAvxFuBE1BQu76Vgutc9BChyCJNoI5H tWitJpyK8vIwopA4FuySsh*YY3IOvnI1Ck6cKdb6e6zWb*Bd2f 3ezTpqFzndai9mN3NXQ/anna.JPG?dc=4675457267639947088

kerryclair
02-19-2004, 03:03 AM
Wow, your guys are REALLY beautiful!!
Where do you live?
How often do you ride?
Are they all rideable?

The donkey is adorable!

dunappy
02-20-2004, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the compliment. :) I love my Guys.

We all live in the noreth western part of New Mexico not to far from the AZ border.

I ride whenever I can, but deffinately more in the summer. We live along the continental divide and get quite a bit of snow even for being so far south. I also work 10 hour days, so during the winter, it is dark when I leave and dark when I get home. I condition them for competitive trail ans some endurance.

All are rideable EXCEPT the appaloosa as she is not quite a year old. In a couple years I will start riding her also. The bay dun gelding with the star sticking his nose int eh camera is my oldest horse. He is 20 years old and I ahve had him since he was 6 months old. At the moment he is in semi retirement and leased to a lady to teach her kids (ages 5 and 8) to ride.

Pete ( the donkey) is also rideable but he was also rescued from an abusive home. At the moment, he gets to spend his days in quit harmony keeping a single lonely gelding company. Pete is also leased to a family who was looking for a companion for their horse.

Timber Wolf
04-12-2005, 02:21 PM
I have a Welsh Cob of pony type, she is around twenty years old too. But she doen't act it, she has tons of energy!

sugarcookie
10-01-2005, 02:02 PM
how much is your horse for sale and where are you guys? :?: :D

casey97
01-27-2006, 08:47 AM
I have a donkey as well. I also have 4 registered P.O.A.'s. One of them is 29 yrs old. He does not act it though.