PDA

View Full Version : Help need - Save the dogs in Hungary

Selkie
03-01-2006, 01:57 PM
Hello!

I would like to ask your help please. You can help us even with a vote. 180 dogs are suffering in Hungary without good food, house, medicines etc. We had a strike and gave a petition today but the Sopron council won't shut this place down. I feel ashamed...
We need international help... I am calling everybody who love dogs... Even a vote can help.

Thank you very much!

Here is the story in English:

http://portal.ebugatta.hu/article/articleview/1023/1/36/

Selkie
03-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Update:

Informations
March 3rd, 2006 Official announcement
( 03.03.2006 09:40 )
Police lieutenant-Colonel Dr. Reinhoffer Csaba, the head of the crime department of the Sopron police station authorized me to report the following:
A. Ö. was reported at the police with animal maltreatment by a civil (Márta Harcsás) on February 20th, 2006.
Based on the investigation so far and the experts’ opinion Andras Örsi is handled as a suspect by the Sopron police station in a penal case.
The police takes the measures needed for the security of the animals in an accelerated process at once.
The yard owner is cited to court in an accelerated process as well.

Yesterday Vets and protectors microchipped all the dogs and gave medicines for the sick dogs. The Police found 40 more dogs in his house so we speak about 200 dogs. Hopefully we can help all to forget the horrible past and start a brighter future.

Here you can find a pic of one of the saved dogs. :-)

Thank you for every support!