PDA

View Full Version : what do you think of my poem

bronco120
02-08-2006, 11:18 AM
bronco
he is as sweet as can be,but he dose have a wild side knowone has ever seen,he was so young when i first saw him,so thin and weak i could not belive my eyes,they wanted so much for him and he was not worth,but i bought him.

he was only 1 year old,i tried amd tried to get him to eat ,and i finally did the vet said it was to late,but i said no no this cant be it,i will not give up not now,

one day i went to the pasture, i saw him laying down ,and i thought the worst had happened i ran as fast as i could,when i got there i nealed down to say goodbye,tears running down my face,he looked up at me
and i heard him say dont cry for me my time has come,im 4 years old you gave me 3 years of life ,food ,a place to call home,

god has called for me,my heart is weak it has never been very strong,you gave me life and thats all i asked for ,you showed me and everone else that not all humans are crule,and mean,but some so sweet that some would give another chance,it is my time to go so dont cry over me,be strong and keeping helping there are more horses out there like me.

he said goodbye and left it all,tasts undone must stay that way,the hole in your heart fill it with rembered joyed.

thats the last things he said and i said i love you and goodbye.

Indie
06-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Your horse died? I thought this was the one you "run".